Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Korean Make up Haul





Hello! I've blogged before that I ordered Korean make up online.... Hurrayyy because I received them last week!!

My Make up Haul:


Missha's M Perfect Cover BB cream No. 23 (Natural Beige)



The Face Shop's Face it Radiance Concealer Dual Veil (Light Beige)



The Face Shop's Lovely Me Ex Coral Cushion Blusher



The Face Shop's Face it Styling Auto Gel Liner



Nature Republic's Provence Long Lasting Lip Stick CR113



Nature Republic's Provence Long Lasting Lip Stick OR801



The Face Shop's Face it Oil Cut Pore Powder Pact (Natural Beige)



Korean cosmetics store always give freebies to their customers. Here's what I got:


Who doesn't love freebies? haha!! It makes you want to buy more! :)

What product would you want me to make a review of? Just comment below and i'll try to make one. Feel free to suggest new makeup brands for me to try. I just hope my DSLR will be fixed by this week. :(

Thank you for reading!

P.S. I will also be uploading my clothing haul on saturday! Watch out for it :)

10 comments:

  1. you repurchased missha bb cream? o_o is it that good

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first missha bb cream was a gift from my aunt so technically, this is the first time I bought it. But yes, M perfect cover bb cream is a must-try bb cream. And I got this on sale too for more or less $15 :)

      Delete
  2. Wow everything looks amazing! That lipstick shade is gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! OR801 lippy was the first product I tried out of the bunch. I love it's color! :)

      Delete
  3. Great lip sticks!!!
    <3<3<3

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though they're not matte, i still love it! :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got some nice stuf! I like everything but I especially love the lipsticks! x

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my fave out of the bunch! :) will make a review on it. I hope you'll read it :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul, I love the lipsticks from Nature Republic. Where did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered it from an online shop. check them out here: http://www.facebook.com/parkvillshop

      Delete