Saturday, September 21, 2013

Review: Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer #2 Natural Beige


“Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer 2012 NEW Upgrade 2 Colors: Conveniently and effectively conceals spots, blemishes and dots without fading.” – cosmetic-love.com

I have been using The Face Shop concealers ever since. But my kikay kit was stolen and I didn’t have extra cash back then and so I decided to buy a cheaper concealer from Etude House.







Swatch

Blended

Packaging
  • The concealer has a plastic packaging. It has a pink cap and you have to twist the bottom to see the whole product. The concealer is 2g and it’s really thin and small. I didn’t find anything special regarding its packaging.

Consistency and scent
  • I use my fingers to blend the concealer and I was quite surprised as to how easy it is to blend this product. It’s kind of moisturizing as well. It has a mild floral scent and I like it :) 

Lasting power
  • It stayed in my face for 4 to 6 hours max. Thumbs down :(

Finish
  • Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer has a matte finish. I like cosmetics products that has a matte finish since I have an oily skin.

Price
  • I bought it for 348php. It’s more affordable compare to the concealers I've tried. 

Coverage
  • I use concealer to cover up my dark circles so I’d say this concealer gives a medium coverage. But I advise to use a better concealer for your blemishes.

Where to buy
  • Luckily, there are a lot of Etude House stores here in the Philippines. But if EH is nowhere to be found in your country, no worries since there’s tons of online shops who sell EH and other Korean cosmetics. You can check out Sae Sil ParknShop, an online seller based in Korea. She's my trusted korean cosmetics seller. If you're looking for a site or seller to purchase korean products from, easy transaction, and big discounts, I recommend you visit her facebook page. Go! :)


What I like about the product: 
  • Medium coverage
  • Mild floral scent
  • Affordable
  • Moisturizing
  • Very easy to blend
  • Matte Finish

What I didn’t like about the product: 

  • Lasting power isn't so great. It didn't stay on my face the whole day.


with flash

without flash




Rating:
4 out of 5 stars 

Final verdict: It’s a decent concealer which gives medium coverage. It’s very easy to blend, has a nice floral scent and it has a matte finish which is a big plus for me. It’s highly available in the Philippines and being sold at an affordable price. The only thing I didn’t like was its longevity. It didn’t last on my face throughout the day. If you’re on a tight budget, I’d say buy this one. But if money is not a problem, skip this product and buy another concealer. There are better concealers out there in the market :)


7 comments:

  1. I have the essence one and it doesnt last so long too :c and it creased on my undereyes if i laugh a lot :< pretty reasonable though for its price

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def agree. it's cheap but I'd choose quality over price. that's why I won't purchase this product again :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Zia :D thank you so much for the review! I actually just put this item into my koreadepart cart and this review really helps! And thanks for following me via GFC and I followed back ^_^

    http://ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! I finally found a site that has free shipping and sells cheap cosmetic products ♥ All thanks you to you :D
    It took me 5 tries just to be able to follow you on Google.. It was so frustrating! Ugh, technical issues! Lovely blog ♥

    xoxo,
    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! and thank you! You have a lovely blog as well :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete