Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review: Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint 03 Grape




It is named Magic Lip Tint because its color changes once applied on the lips. It comes in three shades: Strawberry, Green Apple and Grape.




The product is of gel formula in a tub. I find this product very sticky because of its thick consistency. I use my pinky to apply this tint and it’s difficult to spread in the lips. With that said, it isn’t hygienic. I guess I have to buy a lip brush. It’s long lasting and hard to remove as well. It’s pigmented and its name is the same with its scent. It doesn’t have a taste and it’s very moisturizing.




What I like about the product:
  • It’s pigmented
  • Loooong lasting and won’t be removed easily
  • Affordable! It’s less than 200php in Tony Moly stores in the Philippines. I bought mine online for 170php from Saesil Parknshop (My favorite korean makeup online seller!!)
  • Moisturizing power is very good
  • I like the grape scent since it’s not too overpowering.
  • Compact packaging


What I didn’t like about the product
  • It isn’t hygienic




Rating:
4.5 out of 5 stars

I really like this product. It’s cheap yet it gives very good results. Pigmentation + longevity + moisturizing power + price…. You surely wouldn't want to miss this product. The product may seem sticky when first applied but after a minute after application, the sticky feeling will fade. If you love lippies as much as I do, I highly recommend this product. But I advise you buy a lip brush first. It isn't hygienic to dip in your finger every single time you use this product. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrizia, I just nominated you as Versatile Blogger Award
    I love your reviews ^_^

    for more information about this award, please visit my blog
    www.keikoxoxo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete