Sunday, November 03, 2013

Review: A’Pieu Magic Pore Cover Balm



This product is the key to a flawless, smooth even-looking skin tone. It hides blemishes and acts as an oil control. It is a transparent cream which is made naturally. The Pore Cover Balm is a weightless finish, oil-free creamy gel that minimizes pores, wrinkles and imperfections while controlling oil and shine. This gives a long-lasting natural matte finish throughout the day.

It is a base product. You apply it before using BB cream or foundation. You won’t see the effect instantly. You’ll witness the magic after your makeup routine. If you're from the Philippines, you can only avail this product through online shops. I bought mine from my trusted online seller SaeSil Parknshop.




Packaging: It is packaged in a compact small round tin. The product includes a sponge and a transparent lid which prevents the balm to get dirty.

Texture: Similar to that of a solid wax. 



Finish: Matte

Longevity: It lasts throughout the day (more than 7 hours)

Price: It was on sale for 315php when I bought it from Saesil Parknshop. (I recommend you buy from her. She sells korean cosmetics at the cheapest price. Great seller indeed!) The regular price is 450php.

How to use:
1. Skincare routine (toner, moisturizer, eye cream, etc)
2. Using the sponge, puff balm into areas with pores, blemishes or imperfections. Apply more to areas with larger pores. In my case, I apply it on my cheeks, nose and in-between my eyebrows. (You won’t see the effect upon application)


3. Makeup Routine (BB cream/foundation, concealer, blush, etc)
4. After applying the powder, you will see the smooth, soft, flawless effect it gives to your face.

What I like about the product
  • Covers pores very well
  • Controls sebum
  • Compact packaging
  • Matte finish
  • Lasts throughout the day

What I didn't like about the product
  • None. I looove this product! 😍

Rating:

5 out of 5 stars
When I purchased this product last October, I didn’t really know if it works the wonders it claims or not. It was on sale so I just decided to give it a try. And now I can’t express how much I love this product!! It made my face smoother and softer. My cousin even told me it’s like I’m not wearing any makeup at all. The product is not that cheap but I am always for quality so the price isn’t a problem for me. It’s long-lasting. This balm prolongs the wear of makeup and controls sebum very well. It also makes the application of BB cream easier and smoother. I highly recommend this product if you want to control the sebum or hide pores. I will deffy repurchase this product! 

6 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try out something like this bc my pores are so big and i'm probably the oiliest girl you could ever fin but i'm too afraid that it would clog my pores :< my skin condition is bad enough tbh
    thanks for the review though ;) i might try this in the future when i got all my guts lol

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am not sure if it clog pores but i've used it for five times already but it didn't break me out. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Patrizia^^
    It's really good you review this balm ..Since I got wrong product in last purchase ..
    they sent me moisture pore cover balm instead of magic pore cover balm >.<

    I must try to order magic pore cover balm this time ^^

    www.keikoxoxo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long did it take you to apply your base makeup after applying this one? ��

    http://sakurasbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use BB cream/cushion so it's just less than 5 mins :)

      Delete
  4. Owh your blog and your review so attractive dont forget to visit my blog too sunnysunshinexm.blogspot ,i also write about korean cosmetic review

    ReplyDelete