Friday, February 19, 2016

I'm Back!

Good evening! As you may have noticed, I haven't updated my blog for over a year. I decided to focus on my studies since I'm already an intern! I'm only 4 months away from graduation!! *happy dance* Anyway, I still check my blog from time to time to read messages/inquiries. I apologize if it took me at least 3 days to answer to your mails/messages.

Two weeks from now, I'll be posting one new review! Yeyyy!!
See the list of products below:

1. Laneige Pore Control BB cushion (no. 21)
2. Etude House Precious Mineral any cushion (honey beige)
3. Nature Republic Flower Tint in Epony
4. MAC soar
5. MAC Ruby Woo, Russian Red, Flat Out Fabulous, and Mehr
6. Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipstick
7. Human Nature Day Moisturizer and Night Moisturizer (brief review)
8. Avon Matte lipstick
9. Innisfree volcanic pore cleansing foam
10. Nature Republic Cleansing oil in Chamomile
11. MAC Prolong Wear Lip Pencil Kiss Me Quick
12. NR Hawaiian Nature Clay Pack

Stay Tuned!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you posting. Can't wait to see what you put up next! Looking forward to it :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete